Fulfilment Matters is a specialist fulfilment provider to small and medium sized e-commerce businesses. We also provide promotional fulfilment services to some very large organisations.
We have some customers who only really need fulfilment help during peak periods of the year. The rest of the time they are able to do their own fulfilment because the volumes aren’t that high.
Most 3PL’s will only work with long-term customers but we are prepared to work with customers on a short-term basis to help you through your peak periods. This is probably of particular interest if you happen to be situated nearby.
All that we ask is that you have:
- 6 SKU’s or less
- No more than 3 pallets of stock
- Min of 500 orders per month
The minimum contract period is 1 month. One weeks’ notice is required to terminate the agreement.
We will also provide references so that you can talk to some of our current customers.
If this could be of interest to you then please do get in touch and we can prepare a quotation for you.
This will give you an idea of what you can expect from us if were to work together:
- Every delivery is booked on our Warehouse Management System and confirmed to you electronically.
- If necessary, goods can be manually barcoded by us.
- All orders are pulled automatically from your shopping platform via our WMS.
- All orders received by 1pm are fulfilled on the same day.
- If anything is unclear, then we will contact you before fulfilling the order
- If you e-mail us during the working day, then we will come back to you asap – typically in less than 1 hour
- Zoom/Teams/phone calls can be organised if you need to discuss any aspect of your business.
We are actively looking for new customers now so please feel free to call us if you would like to discuss your requirements. We can be reached on 01296 531600.